Each child has a learning programme which is tailored to meet their individual needs. Attention is also directed towards perceptual disorders of visual, auditory, motor and memory function.
We follow the National Curriculum, but modify this to meet the needs of each child. We offer a varied timetable including English, Maths, Science, Art, Geography, History, Computing and ICT, RE, Cooking, Drama, Music and Sport.
- Structured in small manageable steps
- Effective and motivating multi-sensory learning
- High staff to student ratios
Our Teaching Staff are:
- Experienced, caring and highly qualified
- Flexible and understanding
- Always available to communicate with parents
- High staff numbers ensure personal attention
- Small classes are diversified into very small groups